Here are some common questions and some simple answers to them.
1. “Is there free parking?”
For actors? Nope. Sorry! Metered parking is available along Driver Avenue, or there is a Wilson Parking close by. If you’re a client who is hiring our studio to run a casting, then yes, we have free parking available.
2. “Can I come and check out the studio sometime?”
Of course, just give us a call and we’ll do our best to find a time that suits us both.
3. “What are your hours of business?”
We tend not to do self-tapes before 9am or past 4pm, sorry. But you can hire our studio from 8am-7pm.
4. “Do you have Wi-Fi, music system, chairs or props?”
Yep, all of those and more!
5. “Do you suggest any catering?”
We don’t provide catering ourselves, but there are a range of cafés, restaurants and pop-up food places at the Entertainment Quarter (less than 5 mins away).
5.5 “Where’s the best place for a coffee?”
Over at the Entertainment Quarter. We also have a kettle and some tea if that’s more your style.
6. “Is your studio available to hold classes in?”
Absolutely! Give us a call about it.
7. “Can you please cut my Showreel?”